Hello There! Pretty Brides-To-Be,
A wedding is the most special event in every girl’s life. And it gives you the best memories that you cherish forever!
Its every girl’s desire to look beautiful on her big day and grab all the eyeballs. However, for this to make happen you need to take good care of your skin. But in all the wedding chaos you tend to ignore it. And suddenly one day you find that its almost a month left for your wedding.
So, here I will be giving you the best beauty tips for brides before 1 month of marriage that you will definitely find useful.
First of all some common beauty tips for brides which you need to follow immediately and religiously. They are:
- To get a glowing skin first of all start with eating clean and drinking loads and loads of water.
- Increase your water intake in the last month to detoxify your body thoroughly. It will make your skin glow naturally and will give you a clearer complexion.
- Take a healthy protein rich diet and eat your daily vitamins. Include lots of green vegetables and fruits in your meals. Avoid junk food and alcohol.
- Take at least 8 hours of beauty sleep on regular basis to avoid dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Planning for the wedding can be very overwhelming and stressful. So, to reduce stress meditate for at least 15 minutes a day or listen to your favorite music.
- Start doing a little bit of exercise or yoga to aid better blood circulation in your body. It will make your skin radiant.
Now coming to other tips:
- Include CTM or cleansing, toning, and moisturizing in your daily skincare regimen. This will keep your skin glowing and youthful.
- Use a mild face wash according to your skin type. Don’t wash your face more than two times a day as it will make your skin dry.
- Start exfoliating your face 2-3 times a week with a mild face scrub to get rid of dead cells and blackheads.
- Moisturize your skin regularly with a hydrating face cream or gel, according to your skin type.
- Add CTM routine at night time too to get a plump and radiant skin. Use a good night cream or night gel or a serum according to your skin type.
- Make sure that you apply sunscreen every time you step out of the house. Use SPF 30 or more.
- Go for facials 2-3 times in this last month before the wedding. Take the last one 4-5 days before your wedding day and it should be a skin-illuminating one.
- You can also opt for a facial bleach if needed to enhance the natural glow.
- Don’t try any new skincare, haircare, and makeup products up to three weeks before your wedding. As anything can react badly with your skin which definitely you don’t want.
- Also, don’t try any new home remedy. Natural ingredients can also give your skin a reaction. And they take much time to heal.
- Exfoliate your lips once a week to make them soft and smooth. Wear a good quality lip balm and re-apply regularly throughout the day.
- Get your upper lips and eyebrows done 5-6 days before the wedding so that there is enough time for the redness to subside.
- Apart from a good beauty sleep use a good under eye cream or gel to treat dark circles. Apply it regularly every day before going to bed.
- Massage your eye area with almond oil in every 2-3 days to increase blood flow in that area. It will help cure puffiness.
- Also, keep an eye mask in the fridge and use it to instantly treat tired and puffy eyes. It will soothe the eye area and make you feel relaxed.
- Do scalp massages 2 times a week to increase blood circulation. It will make your hair strong and silky. You can use any oil like coconut oil, castor oil or gooseberry oil.
- Condition your hair after every wash.
- Stay away from heat and styling products.
- Go for a hair spa once a week to make your hair soft and silky.
- Get a trim 2 weeks before the wedding day.
- If you want to color your mane then do it 15 days prior to the big day. But don’t try any new color or brand. Do it only if you have done it earlier and you know which color suits your skin tone.
- Go for a full body massage at least 2-3 times in the last month leading to your wedding. This is one of the best beauty tips for a bride before 1 month of marriage as massage is an excellent way to fight stress. It will make you feel light and relaxed.
- Exfoliate your whole body 2-3 times a week with a good body scrub. It will help to remove dead skin and will leave you with a soft, silky and smooth skin.
- If your skin is more damaged due to running around in sun then you can also opt for body polishing sessions at a salon. Do it twice in the month to get soft and supple skin. Body polishing rejuvenates your skin and also removes pigmentation.
- If you want to go for body bleaching then do it 8-10 days before your big day.
- Full body wax is a good option if you don’t want to bleach your body. Schedule your appointment 4-5 days prior to your wedding ceremonies. It will make your skin ultra-soft and smooth.
Hands and Feet
- Keep your hands and feet soft by massaging almond oil or olive oil on them on a daily basis at night. You can also keep a good moisturizing hand cream handy all the time for very dry skin.
- While bathing use a pumice stone daily to get rid of dry, cracked skin from your elbows and feet. Then follow it up with a thick moisturizer.
- Avoid wearing new footwear because you really don’t want any painful shoe bites or bruises on your feet. Buy your footwear at least 3-4 months before the wedding so that you are able to wear them a number of times before the big day.
- Pamper your hands and feet by going for a good manicure and pedicure session.
- You can also opt for a gorgeous nail art 2-3 days before your wedding ceremonies begin.
So, these are some of the top and most important beauty tips for brides before 1 month of marriage. Try to incorporate all of them in your pre-bridal skincare routine. These will definitely help you to perk up your skin tone and get a glowing skin.
Soft smooth skin is very essential for a good makeup base. It will make your makeup glide easily and will enhance your beauty.
And at the end seal it with a smile to look the most dreamy and marvelous bride ever!
If you know any more beauty tips for brides then let me know in the comments below.
Images source: Google & Pinterest